Monday, February 11, 2013

Two quick notes

Wow. I was just searching online for info about re-introducing foods back into your diet, so I searched "juice cleanse" on CureZone and found THIS at the bottom of the post:

Looking back at the first 3 days, word of advice is DRINK MORE WATER. At least 10 - 14 glasses. By day 4, your body will demand water! Day 3 was the hardest, feeling dizzy, tired and difficulty focusing. JuicyQueen felt like she was going through a fog the first three days and let herself rest on day 3 but on day 4 woke up feeling refreshed, enthusiastic about the cleanse and optimistic about life!

Kind of sums up what I felt with the water and dizzy bit over the weekend, although I can't say everything was a fog... maybe! :P but I feel reassured that that's exactly what I went through. Body is demanding water.

***

Also, I also really want to do this, bentonite or psyllium colon cleanse, best to do when you're eating super-healthy and cleansing.. so perfect to do now. But where do I find this stuff? I'll have to stop at two local health places that might have it, or else I'll have to save this for another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment