Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 9

So, it's day 9....

I have been extremely thirsty. Tea glass after tea glass.... Must have had at least 6 cups throughout the day plus the morning master cleanse lemonade.

Well I'll go home and have another lemonade and contemplate the liver cleanse... The plan was to do it, I still can.......... but I have a few reservations, some questions, and I do not have 100% of the recommended ingredients (organic pink grapefruit~can sub lemons; ornithene to assure sleep or you can be restless and a bit in pain, so they say...).

I also had a pain in my lower side a couple hours ago when I was contemplating the liver cleanse. I took it as a sign that maybe I am not ready for it tonight... or maybe that I need it? I maybe feel like I am not well-enough prepared for it, not only because of the missing desired ingredients but because of the parasite cleanse being recommended BEFORE it. And maybe I should come back to this another time, after another liquid cleanse and full parasite cleanse...... BUT, MAYBE NOT!!!!!!!!

I think I'll do the Master Lemonade cleanse another day or two, since I'm feeling pretty good and not quite ready to go solid foods yet.

I have lost around 7 lbs and I got a comment that I looked skinny today from a lady on the floor... but I feel really good and healthy.

Nearing the end of this adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment